Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Tennessee Blogs

Frequently Used Tools:




Wednesday, February 27, 2008

*MOTIVATION*



Each and every day that you are here in College, you will have to gather and keep the motivation to go to class, perform at your very best, and maintain throughout the College life. This is a big part of the kind of student you are. Honestly, yes there are days that I wake up and dont want to go to class, or even do work, but I keep the thought in my head that God has blessed me to be here and I owe it to myself and my family to work as hard as I can. Today for example, yesterday was not a good day for me at all, and this morning we had light snow and it was very tempting to not go to class, but I went. Here in College I have had a lot of days like that, and it is so tempting to not go to class, but I think that if I dont go to class then what else am I going to do besides sleep? so with that thought, as well as others in my head, I make sure I get up and go to class. One thing for you to work on before you come to College is getting your motivation and keeping it in your heart.

• • •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home