Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Tennessee Blogs

Frequently Used Tools:




Wednesday, February 27, 2008

*ORANGE vs. BLUE*



This past weekend, University of Memphis played the University of Tennessee. With me being a hometown boy from Memphis, and attending a school that I love so much, that game kind of put me in a bind. I wanted Memphis to win because those are my roots and I love to see my hometown doing good, but I attend UT and I bleed orange so my cheers was going for the University of Tennessee. As I watched the game, I honestly cheered for both sides but wanted UT to win though. It was a very good game that had me proud of my hometown as well as my school, but the best team won so GO VOLS!!!!!

• • •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home