Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Tennessee Blogs

Frequently Used Tools:




Friday, March 28, 2008

*COMMUNICATION*


I have always heard from my parents, church members, and family members to communicate with them alot. Well here in College, communication is very important with your professors. Sometimes, it can be the difference between an A and a B. I weekly choose to either meer with my professors, or email them, this has proven to be a very good technique of mine. With staying in touch with my professors, they all know me by name, and it has even helped out to gain extra credit. By me communicating with my professors, I am letting them know that I am very concerned about my grade in thier class, as well as being a productive student. SO, when you get to College, don't forget to COMMUNICATE!

• • •

2 Comments:

Blogger mmorgan191 said...

Hey Anderson,

I'm really into accounting too. But about this communications thing, you're not just a statistic are you? If you actually work to talk to professors, they will know you? I'm deciding between big and small school, pretty much based on if I want to be a statistic or not?

thanks though

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Anderson, I'm a sophomore in high school right now and I'm glad to see that my ability to communicate with my teachers and show them that I actually care about my grades are going to be in good use after I graduate.

Thanks for the blogs

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home