Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Tennessee Blogs

Frequently Used Tools:




Tuesday, June 10, 2008

*THOUGHTS AFTER MY FIRST YEAR*


My first year at the Univeristy of Tennessee,it was up and it was down. I thank GOD every day that I had more ups than downs, I was tested mentally, physically, and even emotionally. College has its way on testing you in more ways than One,so get ready for them. It seem like it was just yesterday that I graduated from my High School and I was talking about going to COllege, well now I am in College and I am heading towards my second year. I have no doubts in choosing UT as the COllege for me to better my education, and I plan on staying here until after Graduates School. I met a lot of new friends, got reacquainted with some old friends, learned a lot in and out of class that I can use in my every day life. SO to the upcoming freshman, get focused, stay focused, stay focused, and did I say STAY FOCUSED.

• • •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home