Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Tennessee Blogs

Frequently Used Tools:




Monday, November 10, 2008

*BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY*


After my first year of college, I have a lot of plans and thoughts with my second year in progress.My first year included very high ups, and very low downs that, at times, I thought that I could not make it through college. I prayed to God, and stayed faithful in his word, that he would not put more on me than I can bare and in his word my weaknesses became strong points in my life. After my freshman year of college I realized how strong of a young man that I am, I made it through my first year of college. I was happy that my first year was over, but I wasnt content with just going through one year of school, I was hungry for more in life especially concerning school. I was told by my grandmother that the worst type of man there is, is a man that feels as if his job is done and that there is no more room for improvement and that he has done all that he can accomplish. My grandmother told me to stay focused and to never get full with life and with having this BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY attitude that I would make it in life. Now as I go through my everyday life and I proceed with school, I keep in my head that whatever it takes for me to make it, I will make it through this!

• • •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home