Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Tennessee Blogs

Frequently Used Tools:




Monday, April 13, 2009

*GIVING BACK*



Throughout my entire life there has been people that have been involved that has helped shaped me into the young man that I am today. From family, friends, church members, and even those people that I don't know but have ever given me an encouraging word have all helped me in more ways than they can imagine. I am and have been very grateful for everyone that I have ever come across. Of all those I have named, some of the people that may have touched my life the most were the ME4UT organization that I met during my junior and senior year in high school. ME4UT is the Minority Enhancement for the University of Tennessee in which they help in the recruitment of minority high school juniors and seniors. It was through this program that I got a chance to visit UT's campus numerous times before even getting accepted. ME4UT showed me exactly what college life here at UT would be like, through this program I was able to make one of the best decisions so far in my life by attending UT. Well, I was recently accepted as a member for ME4UT and I am so elated to be able to give back to an organization that gave me the hope of being able to attend UT. I have ME4UT in my heart, therefore I will give it my all to help high school students the same exact way I was helped, but even better. Giving back, which in my eyes is one of the best things that I can do for those who have touch my life so far.

• • •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home